To retain former students and academic staff at the same time and to support them constructively in their further career: That was the idea behind the cooperation that the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg had entered into with 2be_die markenmacher on the topic of “Support for sales campaigns“.
The workshops for imparting and exchanging sales know-how offered two series of five online workshops each conducted on MS teams, each over a varied period of four hours.
The offer was aimed in particular at alumni who are already doing business. 2be managing director Matthias Brinkmann: “It was important for us to limit it to a maximum of 12 or 13 participants. Because only in this way were we able to implement the really demanding cooperation in the best possible way and for the benefit of all.”
A division into three working groups and their connection via digital whiteboards – Miro – ensured an optimal workflow for topics such as cold calling, sales development (initial contact – first purchase – development into a regular customer) and the use of digital routines. Brinkmann: “In the near future, we will implement the topic of sales campaign together with several universities in cooperations, because we want to follow the desire of the founders for more practice in sales. “
We are very happy to support you in mentoring founders and start-ups. In doing so, we are not only able to take up and evaluate upcoming opportunities and risks due to our own company history, which began as a start-up – we can also look back on many years of practical experience in the field of knowledge transfer, innovation strategies and consulting.
Mentioned at this point are:
– FAU | Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen-Nuremberg
– Technical University, Nuremberg
– BF/M, Bayreuth
– Educational Institution of the Bavarian Economy – bbw – Munich
– quer.kraft – the innovation association, Nuremberg
– Gründermagnet – umbrella organisation of student start-up initiatives
– Ohm Professional School, Nuremberg
– Vocational Training Centers of the Bavarian Industry (bfz), Nuremberg
– Berufsbildungswerk der Versicherungswirtschaft Nordbayern-Thüringen (BWV), Nuremberg
– City of Nuremberg – Economic Department, Nuremberg
More articles on the topic:
FAU – workshop sales campaign with alumniOnline seminar “Sales” – in cooperation with FAU
Our contact person will be pleased to help you:
+49 (0)911 / 47 49 49 49